The CONTOUR™TS meter and CONTOUR™TS test strips. True simplicity and ease of use in one quality device.
- Easy-to-read display
- Simple on-screen messages
- 5 second test countdown
- Easy-to-see test strip port
- Meets the EN ISO 15197:2015 accuracy requirements
- Economical: quality at an affordable price
Why choose CONTOUR™TS?
An easy-to-use system
The CONTOUR™TS is ready to test straight out of the box.* It works with a simple two-button-navigation and can be turned off just by removing the test strip. The test strip port is easy to see thanks to its orange color accent.
CONTOUR™TS displays readings in large numbers and guides you with simple on-screen messages. Blood glucose readings are shown after a 5 second test countdown. The devices has a memory capacity for 250 tests.
Meets quality standards for accuracy
Our CONTOUR™TS meter meets the EN ISO 15197:2015 standard.1
How to use*
The CONTOUR™TS system provides results in 3 simple steps:
*Before use please see the CONTOUR™TS user guide for full instructions.
1. International Organisation for Standardisation. In-vitro diagnostic test systems – requirements for blood-glucose monitoring systems for self-testing in managing diabetes mellitus. Geneva, Switzerland: International Organisation for Standardization, 2015.
There are no reviews yet.